My Actual Disston D8 Thumbhole Saw Handle Template

 Okay, so it bothered me last night and I started over. I also based it on the image from the Disstonian Institute. So for those who are interested here it is, with drill holes and all!!

There is a faint ghost of the original image in the JPG version below. However, it was distracting, so I removed it from the PDF. 

Print it on US Letter Paper and double check that you are not doing any scaling and I think it should turn out right. The screw holes are not sized just positioned. The guide holes all have sized circles in them to assist with cutting it out. 

If you run into any problems or find any discrepancies, let me know!






And here is the PDF:

Disston D8 Thumbhole Template

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Disston Thumbhole Saw Handle Template

Stupid Bee Math, and the size of a bait hive